Here you will find all the latest Advan firmware for Advan S3C. If you are looking for Advan S3C stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page.
Before downloading, make sure your device is Advan S3C, if it is not, then flashing the below stock firmware can brick your device.
The Advan S3C firmware helps in unbricking the device, updating the device to latest android version, revert the device back to stock, fix boot loop issues and several other issues on your device.
Download Advan S3C Firmware
File Name: Advan_S3C_MT6572_V0.3_140701_4.4.2.zip
File Size: 865 MB
File Name: Advan_S3C_MT6572_V0.5_140728_4.4.2.zip
File Size: 820 MB
File Name: Advan_S3C_MT6572_V0.5_150209_4.4.2.zip
File Size: 289 MB
File Name: Advan_S3C_MT6572_V8.0_140410.zip
File Size: 264 MB
File Name: Advan_S3C_MT6572_V8.2_140522.zip
File Size: 281 MB
Also: Advan M6 Stock Firmware
How To Flash Advan S3C Stock Firmware
- Download and extract the Advan S3C firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will find USB Drivers, flashing tool, and firmware files.
- Install the provided drivers on your computer. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed on your PC.
- Launch the firmware flashing tool and load the Advan S3C firmware files inside the flash tool.
- Connect your device to the computer using USB cable and begin the firmware flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a success message.
- Disconnect your Advan S3C device from the computer and restart the device.
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Advan S3C device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
[*] Broken link? Report here.
[*] Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.
LEAVE A REPLY