Here you will find all the latest Acer firmware for Acer Z500. If you are looking for Acer Z500 stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page.
Before downloading, make sure your device is Acer Z500, if it is not, then flashing the below stock firmware can brick your device.
The Acer Z500 firmware helps in unbricking the device, updating the device to latest android version, revert the device back to stock, fix boot loop issues and several other issues on your device.
Download Acer Z500 Firmware
File Name: Acer_Z500_MT6582_20141010_4.4.2.zip
File Size: 861 MB
Android OS Version: 4.4.2
Also: Acer A1-713 Stock Firmware
How To Flash Acer Z500 Stock Firmware
- Download and extract the Acer Z500 firmware package on your computer.
- After extracting the package, you will find USB Drivers, flashing tool, and firmware files.
- Install the provided drivers on your computer. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed on your PC.
- Launch the firmware flashing tool and load the Acer Z500 firmware files inside the flash tool.
- Connect your device to the computer using USB cable and begin the firmware flashing process.
- Once the flashing is completed, you will see a success message.
- Disconnect your Acer Z500 device from the computer and restart the device.
[*] Disclaimer: Firmware flashing is a tedious process and should be carried out only if you have enough knowledge. We, nor anybody, should be held responsible for any damage to your device.
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above firmware on your Acer Z500 device, then make sure to take a backup of your data as it will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
[*] Broken link? Report here.
[*] Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.
LEAVE A REPLY